Saturday 27 November 2010

Zaniac Photo, The Early Years.

One of my first jobs as a "professional" photographer, was with a lovely lady named Leslie, and her family.  In an effort to get my name "out there", I donated free portrait sessions to a whole pile of charities and other organizations.

You'd be surprised how often people win a free portrait session and don't use it.  Probably because most of those are scams to hook people in and then up-sell a bunch of stuff to them.

WORD TO THE WISE:  If you win a portrait session from Zaniac Photo, take it!  I won't sell you a thing. I'll just shoot your photos and give you a disc, I swear.




Without further ado... Leslie and her family:


Leslie was so happy with her photos that she recommended me to her friend Jane:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.