Sunday 23 August 2015

Da Bears

I love the Zoo, but I generally confine my visits to cooler months because otherwise there are too many bugs - and I don’t do bugs.  Especially flying, stinging bugs.

Seeing as how it’s now late August and this is a particularly bad year for flying, stinging bugs - now seems like the perfect time to post some photos from December!

These bears must have taken a page from the etiquette book my siblings and I subscribed to as children…


I DIDN’T TOUCH HER, I SWEAR!  I WAS JUST HELPING HER UP!



MUUUUUUUUUUUM, HE’S TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!!


Oh… you and your siblings didn’t behave that way?  Well… moving along…


Muuuuuummmmm, she’s pretending to be dead again…


Ok, that’s all, I swear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.