Saturday 16 January 2016

Assiniboine Park Zoo January 2016

What to do on the last day of winter break?  Hit the Zoo of course!

I think the last time we went to the Zoo might have been during winter break the year before, so it seemed fitting.

The polar bears surprisingly weren't terribly active while we were there, but we got a chance to see plenty of other animals.

I think this is probably my favourite series of shots from that day:






More after the jump...





Great big cat, itty bitty meow.  That surprised me.


This little guy sat by and jealously watched his friend pace back and forth with a chicken in its mouth.


No polar bears in the tunnel - just fish!


It still gets my seal of approval...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.